Monday, May 16, 2005

It Appears That I'm It

Tagged by Nita, ...passing on the favor to the 3 at the bottom.The rules are simple when you're tagged.Choose 5 items from the list to write about.Tag 3 other individuals when you're done.

If I could be a scientist...

If I could be a farmer...

If I could be a doctor...

If I could be a painter...

If I could be a gardener...I would know immediately when gardening season came around exactly what I wanted to plant instead of going from market to market, trying to pick out what flowers or shrubs I want. And it would look fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!!!

If I could be a missionary... I would devote my time to feeding and clothing children in third world countries.

If I could be an athlete...I would be a gymnast. Not only are they extremely bendy and stuff, they have nice lean muscles.

If I could be a lawyer...

If I could be an innkeeper...I would have a nice old victorian home in the mountains that had the most breathtaking view that there would never be any vacancy.

If I could be a professor...

If I could be a writer...I would write books for children about bullies, abuse, etc. in a way that is fun and educational for children to read.

If I could be a llama rider...

If I could be a bonnie pirate...

If I could be an astronaut...

If I could be a world famous blogger...

If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...

If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

Okay now Liesl, Marita and Beth....you're it!!