Monday, June 27, 2005

The Beach

Well Livie this weekend past was our first weekend together at the beach. I know you've been there before with your big cuz Sarah but this was OUR first time. You had the time of your life there. Jack couldn't go because he had to go to his cousin Jake's birthday party but we'll have fun with him the next time we go. I told everyone that the next time I take you to the beach I was going to have to bring some babysitting reinforcements. You were such a busy girl!! I had to pay Logan 5 bucks to watch you for 20 minutes just so I could take a break!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By the end of the day your face was full of sand and strawberries....(and so was I!!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Brookie said...

Oh Livie!! You looked so cute when you showed up at the beach all fancy in your white bikini! I'm sure your mommy had to saok that in bleach all night to get the stains out! I've never seen anyone so excited to go in the freezing cold water! Your little feet were going a mile a minute. It was too adorable! I hope we get to play with you more next time!
Love,
Jody and Brookie

Anonymous said...

Livie, YOu looked like you were having a blast!!
Alyssa says Hi!!