Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Livi No!!!

Livi, you are starting to get sassy with Momma and she's not too proud of that trait!! Last night we were out on the deck and you kept on ripping flowers off Mommy's plant. I kept saying "Livi No!" "Livi No!" and you would just look at me with your hand kind of hovering above the plant and the second I would stand up you would rip off a flower and take off. We did this about five times. The last time I said "Livi No!" I stood up and do you want to know what you did? You ripped the flower and took off saying "Livi No!!" - I think you're gonna be a handfull!!!

3 comments:

Brookie said...

Hahaha! Nickki, I think we are going to have our hands full with these girls!

Nikki said...

Jody you've got that right!!

Anonymous said...

sorry Nikki, but LMAO!!
Thats funny!