Monday, October 10, 2005

18 month stats

Livi got her needle last Friday. She was so brave. The nurse told me to be sure to have a good grip on her leg and her arm so that she doesn't squirm when the needle goes in. Okay I said, I've got her. No sooner does the needle touch Livi's leg when she jerks her leg away and grabs the needle with her hand. I thought I had a good grip. Really, I did. BAD BAD Mommy. That made it a bit more uncomfortable than it really needed to be. Oh well, the needle did go in anyways. That's it! We're done. No more needles until she starts school. Oh gosh, that's just around the corner or so it seems. Livi, STOP GROWING!

As of last Friday Livi weighs 25.7 pounds and is 32 inches tall.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

In the leg Nikki?? OMG! Our Ped doesn't do that once they start walking! Its all in the arms!
Its nice eh to have them not needing anymore needles? Well unless they are getting the flu shot.
Glad that you had a good appt. despite Livi grabbing the needle! That must of freaked the nurse out! LOL