Sunday, May 07, 2006

WHOO HOO - the rain finally stopped

Yes indeed. The sun came out. We got up....had breakfast and were going on a 'family' walk to the playground. Ok. It started out, Mommy, Daddy, Jack and Livi but we picked up Allison, Becca and Brooklynn on the way. We had so much fun. Slides, swings, sidewalk chalk, sandbox and popsicles. Good way to start the morning. Here are one of the very, very, few pics of me and you O-Dog:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You're getting to be such a BIG girl now. No more baby-slides for you:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ahhhh....nothing like a nice popsicle after spending the morning at the playground:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok. Liv I promise, now that the rain is letting up we will get out lots and lots more. I promise. I really, really promise. More long walks in the mornings and playgrounds in the afternoons. Gosh, I've never seen a kid love slides like you do. I take my chances everytime I drive up Lady Hammond Road because you know exactly where the playground is and I hold my breath every time we drive by a playground in the car because I'm afraid you'll see the slides.

And I also promise that I will update your blog on a more regular basis. I'm going to print this entire thing off. It's your baby-book since Mommy was too slack to do a proper one!