Thursday, January 19, 2006

Best Friends For Life?

Gosh I hope they turn out to be best friends. Olivia and Brooklynn BFFL!! Sometimes they just love love love each other. Sometimes I'm not so sure. The other morning Brookie came over for a few hours before Livi was even out of bed. Livi woke up because I'm pretty sure she heard Brooklynn. We could hear Olivia yelling "BROOOOOOKKKLYNNNNNN........ BROOOOOOKKKKLYNNNNN! So Brookie and I went upstairs to get Livi out of bed. Well, she was beside herself the second Brookie went in her room. I mean Beside. Herself. Didn't want her touching anything that was hers. This is going to be a fun morning. We go downstairs and the girls are playing nicely.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Whew. playing nicely I thought. I get them some breakfast and that went okay for about a second. Here they are while all was good eating toast and bananas:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Brookynn. Aint she cheeky lookin'?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There were a few moments like this. She's having a fit...but won't take her eyes off Brooklynn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All in all the girls get along really well. It's when they haven't seen each other in a while that this happens. Olivia gets very territorial and she had a few timeouts that morning.

The end.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: