Monday, January 09, 2006

Puh-lease stop growing

Livi, you're getting to be such a big-little girl. I mean, COME ON you're now sleeping in a toddler-bed. I was ready for this. Really, I could have sworn I was ready for you to move out of the crib. Daddy and Uncle Walter set up your big-girl bed on Saturday and you slept like a trooper. Well, except for when Sebastian was running up the stairs and you opened your bedroom door to see 'what was up' - who knew you could open the door? Not me thats for sure. Anyways, you went straight back to bed and slept until 8:50 Sunday morning. I was so upset that you weren't in your crib anymore. I asked your Daddy "Do you think she's ready to sleep in that bed?" and he replied with "SHE'S ready....I'm not so sure YOU are though!" - He was totally right. I was pretty emotional. I mean, MY GOSH you're outta the crib. This morning you woke up, opened your door and came running into Mommy and Daddy's room! I don't think I'm ready for this! Really, I'm not so sure anymore.

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

I am with you on this one! So not ready.

Jack's Mom said...

I'm not ready either! I cried when Hubby put it together. However, I don't think the boy is ready since he cried and cried in it. So I have alittle reprieve - maybe.