Friday, November 17, 2006

What a booger!

WARNING: This post is kind of disgusting and I can't believe I'm even sharing this.

Want to know Livi's new trick? It's picking her nose. I know it's so disgusting. Since she was this little teenie tiny baby she's always had a nose chocked full of boogers. But what gets me is that she waits until we're in public to drive her finger up there. Usually when she's sitting in the grocery cart. I should know by now to always always take kleenex when I take her to get groceries because 9 times out of 10 she looks at me (and I swear I don't even see her doing it in the grocery store...I SWEAR! or else I'd make her stop) and says...."EWWWWW MOMMY A BOOGER - HERE! TAKE IT!!" - to which I have to take it off her finger with whatever the hell I can find in my purse....once it was ...nevermind...you don't want to know. If you're totally grossed out now it's your own fault...I warned you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that they stop this before they start school! Yuck!

CrunchyCon said...

At least she is asking you to take it, rather than the alternatives...

Anonymous said...

Yes, better for you to take it than for her to do something with it. Yuck.