Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I DID IT!

Congratulations! I did it!! I quit my job! Yes, you heard me....I quit. I came back last week after being on maternity leave for a year. I worked Monday. Was sick at home with you on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Worked Friday and gave my notice on Monday. This Friday is my last day at work....and your last day in daycare Olivia. I know how happy this will make you. We are going to have so much fun this summer. Going to the park, walking around the neighborhood, hanging out at the ball-field, playing with your cousins, going to the beach, playing in your sandbox (((oops, the Easter Bunny hasn't brought that yet has he?) swimming in Dar's pool next door. Gosh you loved that pool last summer. I hope you still do. If the way you play in the bath-tub is any indication then you'll probably have a ball!!!! I can't wait! I'm OUTTA HERE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good for you. I imagine you will be so happy with your choice. Have fun in the sandbox, shush - don't tell Olivia.
Marita