Monday, March 28, 2005

The Party

Well, the day didn't get off to a great start. Before I knew it it was 12:30, Daddy had gone to work, I was home with you & Jack and I forgot to do a ton of things. I thought I was so well-prepared. I still had to pick up the cake, the meat tray, go to the Italian Market, make the veggie tray, get you dressed and put away the dishes. The party was starting at 2:00 and I had no idea how I was going to get all that done. Aunt Paula came over at 1:00 while I picked up the few things I still needed. I think Jack was getting a bit upset because he sensed it from me. I know you'll never remember your first party, but I will and I wanted it to go off just perfect. Well, we managed to get everything done and I think you had a lot of fun with your little friends. You 'really' enjoyed messing in the cake. I'm so glad Daddy got the job of cleaning you up afterwards.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: